Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 14- Stuck in the Dungeon

Every home has a spot, where the junk collects. Ours is the laundry room, probably because it is the room that has access to the crawl space. Which if you are wondering, is a mess too. I've been wanting to clean house, so to speak and get rid of what we don't need or love and organize/ pare down on what we have, so today I had a "free day" to spend in the Dungeon slaving away. One of the items that I have decided I don't need is my smiley face balloon I bought for myself as a birthday present. He is not looking so happy now, in fact rather deflated. He should go. But he brought me such joy....and you see the problem. In the end, I did get rid of a HUGE pile of stuff, but Mr. Smiley is going to stay - just for awhile longer.

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love this blog, and you! great job! can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete