Thursday, May 6, 2010

May 5 - Thursday Self Portrait (on Wednesday )

Inspired by my good friend Jenn, I visited my local library. Jenn loves the library. Personally I don't get it. I mean there are some peculiar people at the library. Like the woman over stuffing her bag with books -( lady, there free, come back next week.) Or the teen couple making out at the computers - really? cant find a better place? My favorite was the librarian, who made it her mission to insist my daughter use her given name, ( both Charlie and I were not made to comply, just Kenzie. ) At least Sergeant Books let me off the hook, she waived the embarrassingly high overdue fees. I got a bundle of books, and I promise to return to the twilight zone, I mean library to get the books back on time.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you finally got over your fear of going back to the library. As for all the weird people at the library, what did you expect? I hang out there after all!

    ReplyDelete