Saturday, September 25, 2010

365 Project - September 17 -25

September 25 - Seasons - A spring like dandelion, and a fallen autumn leaf. A paradox of nature.
September 24 - Weekly Self Portrait - Winds of Change - Gusts of wind blew the leaves and branches off of trees today, ushering in a new season. Ironic that today, I ushered in a new stage of my life as well. I look back on the past with sweet memories, and I look forward to a new adventures. September 23 - Golden - My rings, my vows, my respect, my love, all golden. I consider myself honoured to be his wife.
September 22 - Savings Account -

September 21 - Bonus Reading - I went to the library with Kenzie today. She has discovered that the library is not only good for free books, but there is a cute library boy that works there. Ah to be young again.



September 20 - The Rose on the Wall - A rose from the funeral arrangement of my mother in law. I've kept it, but now it just makes me sad - and yet somehow, I am still not ready to give it up.


September 19 - Home - I love going away, but I love coming home too. I love our house as much today as I did the day we bought it, almost 6 years ago. I sometimes forget how cute it is, because usually there are so many vehicles and a trailer in the driveway. So before hubby backed in the trailer, I jumped out to get a picture.



September 18 - Neon Spider -This spider was on my mother's coat. We thought that we had brushed it off, until my daughter screams, "OMG, grandma the spider is still on you!" My mother freaked, crying and laughing at the same time. The spider somehow landed in the fire pit, and I got a picture of it. I have never seen a spider so vividly coloured before.

September 17 - First Day - Today was Charlie's first day of SK. Look at how happy and excited he is!!









No comments:

Post a Comment