Saturday, September 11, 2010

First Day of School for the Big Kids

The Little Man got up early to see his siblings off. I thought that he would be bummed about not having his brother around to play with him all day, but he has enjoyed some one on one mommy time, including a special breakfast out.
My son in his super cool Mario shirt. He kept giving me goofy smiles. Guess he had the nervous sillies.
The Kid, with her high school in the back ground. She bolted just after the picture was taken.


Another goofy smile from the Boy.



September 7 - Today was the first day of school for the big kids. This year I don't have a picture of my kids together, because they are heading in different directions, which makes me a little sad. I was excited to hear all about their first day, how they liked their teachers, who they ate lunch with, if their friends were in the same class as they were. There was lots of happy chatter around the dinner table. I felt a HUGE sense of relief. Phew, got through the first day, no casualties. A great begining for the rest of the year ~ fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment