Saturday, September 11, 2010

365 Project - September 5 -10

September 10 - A is for... - The little man and I went apple picking today. The apple farm we went to has games for the kids and a small section with some animals. It was a fun way to spend the morning. When the Kid came home, she went to reach for an apple, stopped and asked, "Can I have an apple or are they for a picture?" Silly kid, I took the picture before she got home. September 9 - The Little Man went for his visit to Kindergarten this morning. These wild flowers grow on the path heading down to the school.
September 8 - Weekly self portrait, hip edition - there was a conversation amongst the women in my family on Facebook regarding the size of our hips. Personally, I've learned to love my hips, now that is growth, I mean maturity.



September 6 - Waiting - I walked by my son's room and his bright new white sneakers caught my eye. He is waiting to wear them on the first day of school tomorrow.



September 5 - Work Weekend - Hubby is on call this weekend, Labor Day weekend - the unofficial last weekend of summer. If that weren't bad enough, he mowed the lawn in between calls. Lawn mowing is just one of the things that I had to give up because of my crappy knee. Too bad too, because I used to love mowing the lawn. It gave me such a sense of satisfaction when I was done. Today while Hubby was mowing, I was so thankful for all he does for us. Thanks babe.






No comments:

Post a Comment