Tuesday, November 30, 2010

365 Project November 15 - 21

November 15 - At The Park -The Little Man and I went to the park today, just the two of us.  Charlie has named this park the Spiderman park, because of the web.  It is a bit of a walk to get to so we don't go too often.  Watching Charlie master  the web, all the way to the top, made me realize just how long it's been. 


November 16 - Fall Wildflowers - beautiful in their own right.


November 17 - Soy Happy - It has been a rough few months here, and we are struggling to see the bright side of things and stay optimistic.  Looking for happy where ever we can find it.  Tonight at dinner we found happy inside the lid of the soy sauce.  Hey, I'll take it.


November 19 - Friday Night Rock Band - TGIF!  We couldn't think of a better way to end a long week than to rock out to the Beatles.  Something about pounding on the drums, and singing your heart out, just melts away the stress. 


November 20 - Rainbow Moon -  I was late getting to my 365 today, so I went outside to see if I could get a nighttime shot of something interesting.  Lucky me, there was a full moon with fluffy clouds surrounding it.  The clouds made an awesome rainbow around the moon.  For once procrastination wins!

 November 21 - There Goes My Baby - The laptop was kidnapped tonight by The Little Man.  And you wonder why I am behind on my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment