Tuesday, November 30, 2010

365 Project November 22 - 29


November 22 - Monday Crafts - On Mondays, it is my day with my little man.  Today we made Christmas trees.


November 23 - More Books -The trips to the library have gotten sporadic.  I even have overdue fines - gasp!  I just cant seem to get into a routine that works for our family.  In the spring and summer it was easy to be able to go every Tuesday like clockwork.  Now, in the fall, Tuesdays are hit or miss - and we are getting there whatever day works best. Oh well, just think of all the new books the library can buy with my fines...


 November 24 - Sunrise - Last winter, I went through a phase where I was photographing the sunrise from my bedroom window at least once a week.  Well, here we go again.  I just can't help myself.  When I wake up to the pinkish orange light beaming through my sheer curtains, it just makes me so happy that I want to capture it. 


November 25 - weekly self portrait - First Bit of Snow - The kids went nuts this morning when a tiny bit of snow fell.  I hope we get enough snow this winter to keep them happy.  And I hope it all melts by the end of February. 


November 26 - Loving it - I have been kind of disappointed with my last few book choices.  However, this week, I found a gem.  I couldn't put down "Once Upon a Day", by Lisa Tucker.  A sweet novel about family, and love, with a mystery to unravel. 



November 27 - Here Comes Santa Clause-  We went to the Waterdown Santa Clause Parade.  What makes this parade unique, is that it is held at night. I love a parade.  The marching bands, the bagpipers, the horses, the faces of the little kids waving from their floats - absolutely LOVE it!
my boys watching for Santa

every ones favorite float - Stewie, the goat from the Dutch Mill country Market.

Santa!!!


November 28 - Gummie Bears - These guys were left over from the parade last night.



November 29 - Kids @ Play - The Kid came home from a stressful day at school and played with her little brother.  Playing just makes you feel good!


No comments:

Post a Comment