Tuesday, May 10, 2011

32/365 - 42/365

32/365 April 25 - Basket Case - Laundry is one of those never ending household chores.  As soon as it's completed, the piles start again.  I spent my day sorting, soaking, washing, folding and putting away.  Not very exciting, but productive and I feel like I've beat the beast.



33/365 - April 26 - Gifts - I like to give hand made gifts.  I am a photographer. Probably enough said (and most likely, too much information ~hehe)




27/365 - April 27 - Ordinary - This could be any day in any town.  But this random, out of focus  picture reflects how I've been feeling lately.



35/365 - April 28 - Muse - This tea light that hangs from a tree in our back yard has become my muse.  I don't know what draws me to it, but I've photographed it many times.  This morning I captured it with the sun rising in the background and the morning dew sparkling on the glass.


36/365 - April 29 - Intimacy - A perfect find on our anniversary, but for obvious reasons (three kids) this statue remained in the garden centre we found it at.


37/365 - April 30 - Just Us - For a few more hours its just us.  Leaving makes me want to cry.  This little over nighter reminded me the importance of getting away.  I can't wait to get camping season started. 



38/365 - May 1 - One Candle, Eighty-Five Years. -  I love the interaction in this picture of John and his Gramma.  He is looking at her in such a sweet, protective way - and she looks so excited to blow out her candle and eat her cupcake!



39/365 - May 2 - Monday Craft Day - The Little Man showing off his artistic ability.



40/365 - May 3 - Kind Drop - Cards from Kind Over Matter.  Read more here.



41/365 - May 4 - Brown Eyes and Freckles - The Little Man and I were snuggling in my bed this morning, and I thought that he looked particularly sweet.




42/365 - A Perfect Spring Day - I love when the trees first come into foliage.  The trees look like they have been dabbed with bright green paint.  Add a bright blue sky, fluffy white clouds and a little sun flare, and you have my idea of a perfect spring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment