Saturday, May 7, 2011

Kind Drops

The past few weeks have been tough.  I could blame it on  the cold, wet, windy April days ~ but more likely my slump had more to do with feeling pushed to the limit than the weather.  So I pushed back.  With kindness.

Kind Over Matter is a site dedicated to inspirational stories, creativity, and of course kindness.  KOM is overflowing with positivity, a warm place to go with a cup of coffee and re-fuel.  One of my favorite features (and the one that got me hooked on the site) are the printable  kind drops.  

I've wanted to do my own Kind Drops for a while now.  My crappy week gave me the push I needed to go out and create my own positivity.  I dropped my kindness cards at the library, the dollar store, Tim Horton's, the park and the school bulletin board.     


I loved doing these random acts of kindness.  As I dropped my kind cards, I wondered to myself, who would find them?  Was it possible that these little cards would be enough to turn someones day around?  I hoped so.  It certainly made me feel better. 

How do you push back when life has got you down? 

No comments:

Post a Comment