Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 26 - Bubbles ( just for fun mom )
















Yesterday Charlie found a bottle of bubbles left over from a loot bag, so we headed outside to blow some bubbles. Of course I brought my camera to get a picture for my 365. Charlie was feeling particularly sweet, letting me get all the shots I wanted. Then he looked at me and very seriously said, " One more and then we can play - just for fun Mom."
How often do we as adults do things because we have to and not just for the pure joy in doing so? Just for fun. As kids we don't exercise, we run around the playground or ride our bikes. Children learn for the pure joy in knowledge. One of the main reasons that I started my 365 was to be a better photographer, and its only a by product that I am finding joy in it. What have I done lately just for fun, not because I felt I had to? Yesterday, I put down the camera, and enjoyed the moment for what it was. A morning with my wise little man.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really enjoying the pictures and stories Trish. Thanks for making my morning tea that much more enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete