Friday, April 30, 2010

April 29 - Fifteen




Fifteen Years and Pounds
Self portrait Thursday

Hubby and I celebrated 15 years married yesterday. He surprised me with taking the day off, and since all three kids were in school, we had the day to ourselves. We went out to breakfast. It was nice to sit and talk to each other - remember the good times and congratulate each other for sticking it out for the rough times too. After breakfast we headed out to Websters Falls. We had never been there before. We had so much fun, lots of good laughs. On the way home we stopped in at the Antique store that we have always been meaning to go to and browsed around. It was a great date. Made me fall in love with him all over again.
For a gift I got him a photo album with pictures of us with a promise to start preserving more memories of us spending time together. I am looking forward to filling it for him.

1 comment: