Monday, August 23, 2010

365's from August 14 - 20

August 17 - Before - I started work on painting the china cabinet. Just a crappy snappy of the "before" August 18 - Heat in Hand - Self portrait Thursday on Wednesday.

August 14 - Bacon & Egg Sandwiches - a family favorite


August 15 - Grandma's Quilt - Grandma made a quilt for each of her children and grandchildren as wedding presents. This is mine. I choose the pattern, and fabric. She did an amazing job, and I love having something that Grandma spent so much time handling.

August 16 - From the Wood Pile - I think my brother in law thinks I am nuts when I take pictures of his wood pile. I love the creamy tone of the inside of the wood and the texture.





August 19 - Somewhere Out There -somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight, some one's thinking of me and loving me tonight. Missing the Kid, she is spending two weeks at a friends cottage.





August 20 - Almost Finished - and lovin' it!








2 comments:

  1. The china cabinet looks fantastic! I can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is amazing--what a work of love! And the cabinet looks great, too!

    ReplyDelete