Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Betty Blogger Task #7 - Wikis

For Betty Blogger task #7 we were introduced to wikis. A wiki is a collection of web pages that any one can add to and edit. Wikipedia is the best know wiki.

  • What dish will you be bringing to our family meal?

I will bring a party sized pizza and drink boxes for the kids.

  • How was your PB Wiki experience? Was it easy to use?

My wiki experience was very straightforward. An easy stress free assignment.

  • Do you have any need for your own wiki?

No, I don't think so, not at this time, but I am always happy to learn about new things.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear this was an easy, stress free assignment. Wikis are probably my favourite Betty Blogger tool for that reason.

    And the perfect Betty Blogger attitude: "always happy to learn about new things"!

    ReplyDelete