Monday, August 23, 2010

Betty Blogger Task #8: RSS Feeds

RSS is a process through which you can streamline your online browsing.
For the Betty Blogger task this week, I subscribed to Jenn's Journey, a blog written by my friend. She blogs about her running, guiding, crafting and family adventures. I also subscribed to the Shutter Sisters website, this is one of my favorite places to go for great photography articles and inspiration. And finally the last blog that I added was one I stumbled across not too long ago called Made in the Midwest, these ladies have a quirky sense of humour and are also involved in a 365 project.
I found Google Reader a little tricky at first, but it was easy enough once I got the hang of it. I will continue to use Google Reader to add/manage my favorite websites or blogs.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for subscribing! I love having my favourite blogs on my Google reader. It's nice to know when they are updated instead of checking them all the time. I love the new look of your blog too! Talk to you soon,

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like Google Reader--it really can be an effective tool, especially for someone as obviously busy as you!

    ReplyDelete