Tuesday, December 7, 2010

365 Project November 30 - December 7

November 30- Sparkle - I loved the way the light sparkled off these raindrops, but I think that I wouldn't mind some snow soon.


December 1 - Remember When -


December 2 - Smile - Weekly self portrait - Getting ready for the big day, and another order came in from Amazon!


December 3 - Knitted Cat - My first completed knitting project.  It was supposed to be a bear, but the ears turned out a little pointy.  I am so proud!


December 4 - Christmas Conversation - Remember the conversation starters that I made up last month?  Well, I thought that it would be fun to make a list of Christmas conversation starters for the month of December.  I put them in a mason jar and gave this to a friend for a hostess gift. 


December 5 - Christmas Lights -  Confession time: When you see a night time photo in the 365, it is because I have not gotten around to taking one during the day.  It is just so much harder now that the days are getting shorter, and life in the month of December is so busy.  Regardless, I do like how cozy my home looks with the lights on it. 


December 6 - Paper Snowflakes - The little man and I spent hours today cutting paper snowflakes.  He loved this craft.  I think it was the surprise of unfolding the paper to see the magic inside. 


December 7 - O Christmas Tree - Hubby and two of the kids went out to get the Christmas tree last night.  We used to be the kind of family that would go cut one down.  But after the year where Hubby had the flu, and took the kids to two different tree farms to chop one down- he decided that going to the local nursery to pick one out was just as good.  I don't go.  To me they all look the same, and I stress over the decision.  I love that we are not so tied to tradition that we forget what works best for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment