Tuesday, December 28, 2010

365 Project - December 22 - 27


Arggh, for some reason I had lots of trouble getting my pictures up on the blog today.  Here they are for the past few days, out of order, but up.  Click on image to view the picture larger.  I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas.


December 24 - Traditions - I love that the holidays are full of traditions.  One of my favorite is my husbands annual reading of  "The Night Before Christmas" on Christmas eve.  The other part of the tradition is me taking about a hundred pictures trying to get just the right one.



December 25 - A Boys Delight - It was so hard to pick just one picture to encapsulate Christmas for my 365.  I ended up choosing this one because of the expression of delight on Charlie's face. I am going to share more of my family's Christmas in another post.



December 26 - My Side - I hosted boxing day for my family this year.   These people have shaped my life. And even though sometimes they can make me feel like a insecure twelve year old, I am thankful that they are a part of me. 



December 27 - Breathing Space - I need to catch my breath today.  Take some time to unwind and rejuvenate.  Find peace, reconnect with my favorite people, and just breathe.


December 22 - Cookies - I am not a Christmas baker.  At least not this year.  In the past I have participated in Cookie Exchanges, heck, I even organized one.  But not this year.  This year I stopped by the bakery and bought some pretty cookies.  Know what?  They tasted just as good.


December 23 - Best Brother Ever: snow edition - I love that my boys are buddies.  Even with the eight year age gap between them, they are close.  Charlie looks up to Josh, and Josh is so patient with Charlie.  You would never know that seconds before this picture was taken that The Little Man threw a huge mitt full of snow into his brothers face.  See?  Best Brothers Ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment