Friday, April 8, 2011

2/365 - 14/365


2/365 - March 25 -Focus - The Little Man has been loving craft time lately.  Almost everyday he is asking to do a craft.  Figures, I move the craft cupboard off the main floor and he all of a sudden wants to do crafts every chance he gets.  


3/365 - March 26 - Nap Time - Hubby taking a well deserved nap.  He has been working crazy hours.  It worries me when he works his body so hard. 



3/365 - March 27 - Birds of a Feather - The birds are back!  I love to hearing the birds singing.  Their songs are especially cheerful in the spring when the mister birds are looking for a lady bird to hook up with. 



4/365 - March 28 - Violets - I love gardening, but in my current home the light is poor and my inside plants don't do well.  These violets are a new addition, purchased to bring a little spring into my house.  I hope they live past spring, but it's doubtful. 



5/365 - March 29 - To Infinity and Beyond - Playing around with depth of field, as part of my Picture Inspiration class. 



6/365 - March 30 - Reflection of Me - In my new candlesticks, a birthday present from John.  Thanks babe, xo



7/365 - March 31 - Drops of Rain -



8/365 - April 1 - Fooling Around - Actually I was practicing for my photo shoot.  The kids were at school, and the cats wouldn't sit still so I used leftover balloons from my birthday. 



9/365 - April 2 - Pretty Boy - Today was the big photo shoot day.  The family asked me not to post pictures online.  I totally understood, but I was a little disappointed.  Instead I'm counting this one of Sam as my 365.  Isn't he pretty?




10/365 - April 3 - SNOW?!? - Okay, enough already.  I am so done with winter and white stuff falling from the sky.  I can only hope it melts fast.



11/365 - April 4- Go Fish - Today was Monday, and you know what that means?  Crafts with the Little Man.  Today we made paper fish, and went fishing. 



12/365 - April 5 - Sailboat Reflection - This weeks prompt for Picture Inspiration had us looking to capture reflections.  Not just the reflection, but the object + the reflection.  There were so many beautiful images in the gallery.  Here is one of my attempts.  I have tried lots of different ideas for the Reflection prompt, but I'm not thrilled with any of them.  I'll try again tomorrow. 



13/365 - April 6 - Evening on the Water - John and I went to visit Gramma tonight.  Park Manor is just steps away from my high school, and Lasalle Park Marina - my old stomping grounds, so to speak.  Even though we were running late, I asked if we could stop by the Marina before going to see Gramma.  I wanted to try once more for a killer reflection shot.  With John waiting in the running car, I jumped out to grab a few shots.   Geese hold special meaning to my family, and I am pretty happy with this shot.   



14/365 -April 7 - The View - I went to Gramma's old apartment today to start the task of stripping wallpaper.  I'm pretty sure that this statue is the real reason Gramma has been reluctant to move in the past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment