Thursday, October 21, 2010

365 Project October 12 - 21

October 12 - Dried Lace
October 13 - Mum's Buds - I love the bokeh in this picture. I have also been playing around with some new ideas in my editing. I added noise to this picture to give it an old effect.


October 14 - Birthday Cupcakes - Wishing my son a happy birthday. Welcome to the teen years buddy. Where did the years go?


October 15 - Pink and Blue Clouds - Today we had a birthday party for Josh. I stepped outside and saw these clouds. Of course, I ran back inside to get my camera, but I got sidetracked. By the time I came back out, the clouds we not nearly as vibrant, but still pretty cool.


October 16 - Weekly self portrait - Gangsta edition


October 17 - Down the Drain - Do you ever get the feeling that your life is going down the tubes? Our lives have been kind of crazy lately. We have been going 100 miles an hour helping Grandma cope with aging. So when the bathroom sprung a leak today, it felt overwhelming to say the least. On the bright side, the ugly bathroom is finally getting an update.



October 18 - Iconic - I used my get out of jail free card today and got McDonald's for supper. What is with the half full box of fries?


October 19 - Think Positive - The sidewalk outside of the kids school was decorated with anti bullying messages. Reading these messages, made me feel uplifted.



October 20 - Escape - Sam keeps "forgetting" that he is an indoor cat. It seems that lately, every time the door opens, he makes a run for it, only to make a U-turn at the bottom of the front step.


October 21 - Weekly self portrait - Fall Feet











No comments:

Post a Comment