Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ten Favorite Quotes

Here are ten of my favorite quotes.  These quotes mean something to me right now, but as I grow and change through the stages of my life so do my favorite quotes.  So for today, these are my top ten:

  1. Be the change you want to see in the world. -Gandhi
  2. Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness. -James Thurber
  3. When the power of love over comes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimmi Hendrix
  4. All you need is love. - John Lennon
  5. It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Henry David Thoreau
  6. There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle. - Albert Einstein
  7. It's not until you become a mother that your judgement slowly turns into compassion and understanding. - Erma Bombeck
  8. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. -Eleanor Rosevelt
  9. Be kind whenever possible.  It is always possible. - Dalai Lama
  10. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment