Wednesday, October 13, 2010

365 Project - October 2 - 6

October 6 - i love mom- The Little Man was practicing his printing tonight after story time and he (all by himself ~ honestly! ) printed this. October 5 - Two Hearts - I was standing on my front porch when I looked down and saw the heart shaped petal. It was after when I was editing it that I noticed the watermark was also shaped like a heart.
October 4 - Little Guitar Player - Our house has three guitars, that no one knows how to play. When my father gets a new guitar he brings his old one to us hoping that one of us will learn how to play. Yesterday he brought one for my middle son - who doesn't really want to learn, but the Little Man sure does. Often, he will crack out his guitar, pluck away and sing a tune.


October 3 - Night Time Jazz - It was an incredibly busy day. Dad and Lynda came for supper and Hubby was busy helping out Grandma, so I was left with getting dinner and the house ready for guests. I made prime rib, my first, and it turned out perfectly! Anyways it wasn't until I was in bed that I realized that I did not get a picture, so I ran downstairs to get this one of the stereo.



October 2 - Turkey Craft - I decorated the house for Fall today. This adorable turkey craft makes me smile, The Kid made it for me last year.






No comments:

Post a Comment