Wednesday, October 13, 2010

365 Project - October 7 - 10

October 10 - An Old Friend - Sweet Callie, my mothers 12 year old German Sheppard dog wasn't feeling well when we went over to visit for Thanksgiving dinner. Poor Thing - get well soon Callie girl.
October 9 - Family Portrait - I had been plotting and planning our family portrait for a few weeks now. The whole thing did not go as I had hoped. Indoors, the light was low, so I had to adjust the aperture in order to keep the shutter speed high. In doing so, the depth of field was narrow, and the people on the edges of the picture were not in focus. So we went outside. I though this one would be fine, until I uploaded it, and saw that there is still a focusing problem. I am really disappointed with the whole thing and plan on getting everyone together for another photo shoot.



October 8 - Twirled Spaghetti - Nothing says comfort food like a spaghetti dinner!




October 7 - Weekly Self Portrait - Metamorphosis - I felt like a butterfly coming out of her cocoon today after my hair cut.








No comments:

Post a Comment