Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Graduation Gift

I wanted to give myself a gift for completing my 365 project.  At first I was thinking that I would get a new lens or a point and shoot camera as my Nikon is big and bulky to carry around all the time.  Then I thought that I would turn my 365 into a book or a calendar.  In the end, I decided that I would treat myself to poster sized enlargements of some of my favorite prints.  I ordered the enlargements from mpix, and bought some frames from Ikea. 
I was thrilled when the prints arrived.  Mpix was fast, and the quality of the pictures is great.  The Ikea frames were a bit of a challenge, but I love the look of the frame and the tulips together. 
To see my vision, larger than life for the first time was amazing.  It filled my heart with pride.  I love my new art.  I am so proud of my accomplishment, in just a week, I will have completed my first 365.  Will I do another?  Wait and see....












1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures, and they look even better in person!

    ReplyDelete