Thursday, February 10, 2011

the joy of LOVE - day 08



day 08: gifts from the heart

some of my favourite gifts are the ones that can't be seen.  the gift of family, the gift of support, protection, love, confidence and consideration. the gift of secret keeper and motherhood.  then there is also one of my favourite gifts - a highway with no one on it (the 407 toll highway, that hubby takes to keep my stress levels down.  

here are some more of my favourite gifts,

the gift of my children.  each on of my kids bring so many and different gifts to my life.  


the gift of the family pets - caught him in a weak moment!


my wedding band, engagement ring and 10 year anniversary band -  they mean so much to me and i am proud to wear them.  also, when i catch a glimpse of his ring it makes my heart pitter patter - a turn on for sure.


my camera - my Nikon was a Christmas gift a few years ago.  my camera has unlocked parts of me i never knew existed,  and given me whole new appreciation for all things beautiful. 

1 comment:

  1. Trish I love to visit your blog to see your photos & to read your words of wisdom.
    I am so proud of you & glad to have you as a niece.
    You are so grounded.
    Love you.
    Aunt Mary
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete