Monday, February 14, 2011

the joy of LOVE - day 10 - 13

my february photo project isn't going so well but i'm not ready to throw in the towel yet.  when i started this project, my hope was that it would put my photographic focus back on my family.  it has. the problem is that i haven't been able to get as many prompt specific pictures as i would have hoped.
but what i have accomplished is i have taken more lifestyle pictures of my family than i have in a long time.  i love these everyday moments in our life.   


the Kid reading the directions to her new ipod that she bought with her birthday money

john giving it a go to see if he can figure it out - what i love about this picture is it shows his wedding ring

josh studying his pokemon pokedex.  he knows pokemon inside and out.

the little man giving me a morning sleepy face smile.

miss piggy ignoring me



the only prompt appropiate picture from the last few days - day 12: the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment