Thursday, March 24, 2011

Go shorty


it's my birthday
gonna party like it's my birthday
gonna sip Bacardi like its my birthday
you know i don't give a -
cause its my birthday


I love birthdays.  I love my birthday.  My birthday is my day to shine.  My day to celebrate me.  To make wishes for my future.  To believe those wishes can come true.  Birthdays are all about new beginnings. 

I love beginnings.  The start of a new season, the first entry in a new journal, babies and  the intro Everlong by the Foo Fighters are some of my favorite beginnings. 

What's not to love about beginnings?  No mistakes, full of promise. 

Today, as a birthday gift to myself, I am beginning my second 365.  A picture a day for a year, version two.   here we go....happy birthday to me.


1/365
Sunrise - nothing says new beginnings like a sunrise after the worse snowstorm of the season.

1 comment: