Thursday, June 24, 2010

At the Farm

June 18 - Field Trip!
I volunteered on Friday to go to a local farm with Charlie's junior kindergarten class. It has been awhile since I rode a school bus, and was surprised just how bumpy, and rocky it was. The kids had fun, and screamed every time we hit a bump or went around a corner. Not surprisingly, The Little Man did not want to sit beside me on the bus, but that's okay - I am glad I was able to see him enjoy his friends. I had four little boys in my group, they all were well behaved; I only had one who was slippery - a quiet boy who kept wandering off. I managed alright, and returned to the school with four boys, and the same ones - bonus! What a day, I can't imagine working with kids all day, I was exhausted at the end of it. Hats off to all the people who do this for a living!
the little man on the fence
watching the big fat, gross sow- she was something!

No comments:

Post a Comment