Friday, June 4, 2010

May 31 - June 3 - Life is Pretty Good

June 3 - Feel the Rain

"Reaching for something in the distance, so close you can almost taste it,
Release your inhibitions - Feel the rain on your skin,
no one else can feel it for you.
Only you can let it in" - Natasha Bedingfield, Unwritten

June 2 - Life is a bowl full of cherries...

Yup, and at $10.00 a bag enjoy them to the fullest, before they rot.


June 1 - Welcome to the Jungle
When I was taking this picture of the boy's toy story Lego I couldn't help thinking of Ernie from Sesame Street, looking down into his flower box at the Doodle Bugs.


May 31 - Peony
The worker ants did their job and ate away at the outer part of the peony bud, now the flower is free to bloom. I would love to cut these and put them on my table, but every time I do, I end up with a house full of ants. I will just enjoy the image.










My 365's this week look pretty optimistic - kinda a mirror to how I am feeling. I am taking care of the crapped out knee and going to physio, planning a birthday party for the little man ( arrgh, a pirate theme! ) and I finished planting the vegetable garden. This weekend brings a return to the Saturday morning coffee date, and some much needed house keeping. Looking forward to some nesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment