Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May 24 - a great end to the long weekend.

Mom invited us to her place for a BBQ on the Monday of the long weekend. Mom's friend Paul was the chef cooking up burgers, onion rings and fries. Hubby had pulled out a steak for the night before, but got "called out" just before dinner. He brought it to Mom's and finally got to eat his steak that he had been dreaming of for days. This is a picture of Mom and her cousin Pat. I really like cousin Pat, she is warm, interesting, and interested. The kind of person who doesn't pass judgement on anyone she comes across. Great Lady. I had a very relaxing time. A nice way to top off a busy weekend. My sweet boys- best of buds, fresh out of the hot tub.
I love the contrast of the hydro lines and the weeds in this one.


One of the things that The Kid always likes to do at Gramma's place, is go for a walk in the field.


This picture of the poppy and the iris is one of my new favorite pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment