Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lazy Days of Summer

June 15 - "someday" self portrait -
Last year I was wondering around Chapters and came across this beautiful book, about mothers and daughters, and fell in love. It is called Someday by Alison Meghee I originally bought it as a gift for the kid, but I have kept it for myself. So with my daughter away on her first big adventure by herself, I cracked it out, had a few tears, and got on with my day. This is a great book for new moms. Highly recommended.

June 16 - Roses in the Rain
Today I had not a lot time to take my 365 but did manage to shoot this quickie - but I LOVE the way it turned out. Funny how some days I will spend time getting the perfect image, which turns out to be so-so and other days one quick snap shot makes my heart so happy. I think its the faded colours and soft glow that has done it for me. See? One more reason not to clean my windows.


June 17 - Cheese-tastic!
mmm, plastic cheese on toast, another guilty pleasure - add it to the list.



No comments:

Post a Comment